The Flavours of Tradition
- Salame Piacentino PDO (500g)
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g)
- Bella di Cerignola Olives PDO (280g)
- Fusillotti PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g)
- Trapanese Pesto Sauce (160g)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Cru Muela" (750ml)
- Tomato and Oregano Biscuits (80g)
- Barbera d'Asti DOCG (750ml)
- Gift box
Product details View what’s in the hamper
- Salame Piacentino PDO (500g) - Salumi Grosseti - Salame Piacentino is a cured meat typical of Piacenza in Emilia Romagna region.
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g) - Il Borgo del Gazzano - This Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO is a genuinely exceptional cheese with a strong flavour and a unique consistency.
- Bella di Cerignola Olives PDO (280g) - Parente - The PDO green olives “Bella di Cerignola” are the largest variety of table olives, delicately salty, to be enjoyed with aperitifs, side dishes or simply as a tasty snack.
- Fusillotti PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g) - Il Re della Pasta - All the production of these bronze drawn Fusillotti is carried out in Naples province as PGI Pasta di Gragnanotrademark requires.
- Trapanese Pesto Sauce (160g) - Scyavuru - This Trapanese pesto sauce is a southern variation of the classic Genovese pesto, typical of the province of Trapani.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil "Cru Muela" (750ml) - Sommariva - Cru Muela is a high quality 100% Italian extra virgin olive oil, produced in limited quantities from the best olives cultivar such as Taggiasca, Leccino Colombara and Frantoio, to give a delicate taste.
- Tomato and Oregano Biscuits (80g) - Deseo - Delicious savoury aperitif biscuits with extra virgin olive oil, tomato and oregano.
- Barbera d'Asti DOCG (750ml) - Tenuta Capri - The vines from which this Barbera d'Asti DOCG is produced are planted on limestone soil with clay grains.
- Gift Box size: 33x33x17 cm
Shipping Learn more about the shipping & delivery
For all orders over € 99, the shipping cost is FREE throughout Europe. For orders of less than € 99, the shipping cost is € 15.
Time and safe shipments
Our shipments are safe and guaranteed within the 2-3 business days following the order placement if all the ordered products are available on our warehouse. In case one or more products are not available in time for the agreed delivery date to be respected, I Like Italian Food would suddenly contact the customer to find a solution.
We use vacuum storage containers and synthetic ice for food to guarantee the preservation of perishable goods.
The orders received during the week-end would be processed the following Monday.
DHL Food is our partner for product shipments
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. If you require specific advice on any product, please contact our Customer Care Team. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of I Like Italian Food srl nor without due acknowledgement.