Peposo is a dish with strong flavours, the ones of the meat, garlic, pepper and tomato. The origins of the “Peposo” date back in the Impruneta furnaces during the construction of the Brunelleschi Dome in Florence. The meat then was put in a terracotta pan in the oven inlet so that it could be cooked slowly and for a long time together with the artefacts.
Excellent as a main dish to be served with cooked or grilled vegetables. Perfect combined with a classic Chianti Docg wine. It is also an excellent sauce for pappardelle, thus an ideal season for a pasta that requires meat sauces. You’ll be amazed by the flavour intensity of this particular dish. To be warmed in a pan at low fire or in the microwave (400W for 4 minutes).
- Available, delivery time 2-3 days
- Inventory on the way
- Free shipping for orders over €75
- Weight: 480g
- Region: Tuscany
- Ingredients: Gastronomic product made of bovine cheek meat, red wine, tomato paste, garlic, double tomato concentrate, salt, black pepper, ground pepper
- Storage temperature: 5 - 20° C
- Storage: Store in a cool and dry place, after opening in the refrigerator
- Shelf-life: 36 months
Nutritional Information per 100g
|Energy alt:||124 kcal|
|- of which saturates:||1.4 g|
|- of which sugars:||0.8 g|
Allergens: it may contain traces of sulphur dioxide and sulphites.
Orders are typically fulfilled within 1 to 2 business days of order placement. All shipping estimates below include handling time. An email confirmation will be sent once your order has shipped.
- Free shipping for orders over € 75.00
- Fixed-rate of € 9.00 for orders up to 74.99
- Deliveries throughout the European Union. Taxes included