- Trofie (500g)
- Pesto Genovese Organic with PDO basil and EVO oil (100g)
- Tagliatelle PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g)
- Ragù Bolognese (200g)
- Fusilli (500g)
- Trapanese Pesto Sauce (160g)
- Spaghetti PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g)
- Cherry tomato Organic sauce (330g)
- Gift box
Product details View what’s in the hamper
- Trofie (500g) - Antico Pastificio Morelli 1860 - The combination of the best durum wheat semolina, the well- known wheat germ and the crafted processing give rise to these “Trofie” with the typical ligurian flavor.
- Pesto Genovese Organic with PDO basil and EVO oil (100g) - Sommariva - The excellence of a typical Ligurian product in a jar: this organic pesto is made according to the traditional Genovese recipe, only using top quality certified organic ingredients.
- Tagliatelle PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g) - Il Re della Pasta - All the production of these bronze drawn Tagliatelle is carried out in Naples province as PGI Pasta di Gragnano trademark requires.
- Ragù Bolognese (200g) - La Dispensa di Amerigo - This classic ragù bolognese is made following the traditional recipe, by using beef and pork meat slowly cooked under low fire; which is what gives the decisive and unique taste.
- Fusilli (500g) - De Matteis - The Fusilli of Armando wheat is made using only two ingredients, 100% Italian durum wheat semolina and water, with a traditional Italian method.
- Trapanese Pesto Sauce (160g) - Scyavuru - This Trapanese pesto sauce is a southern variation of the classic Genovese pesto, typical of the province of Trapani.
- Spaghetti PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g) - Il Re della Pasta - All the production of these bronze drawn Spaghetti is carried out in Naples province as PGI Pasta di Gragnano trademark requires.
- Cherry tomato Organic sauce (330g) - Sommariva - Organic cherry tomato sauce made with cherry tomatoes from organic farming is a sweet, tasty and genuine sauce.
- Gift Box size: 33x33x17 cm
Shipping Learn more about the shipping & delivery
For all orders over € 99, the shipping cost is FREE throughout Europe. For orders of less than € 99, the shipping cost is € 15.
Time and safe shipments
Our shipments are safe and guaranteed within the 2-3 business days following the order placement if all the ordered products are available on our warehouse. In case one or more products are not available in time for the agreed delivery date to be respected, I Like Italian Food would suddenly contact the customer to find a solution.
We use vacuum storage containers and synthetic ice for food to guarantee the preservation of perishable goods.
The orders received during the week-end would be processed the following Monday.
DHL Food is our partner for product shipments
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. If you require specific advice on any product, please contact our Customer Care Team. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of I Like Italian Food srl nor without due acknowledgement.