Organic Italian Flavours
- Spaghetti Organic (500g)
- Pennoni Rigati Organic (500g)
- Organic Pesto Garlic Free (100g)
- Cherry tomato Organic sauce (330g)
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g)
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Organic "Cru Ruxìa" (750ml)
- Organic Lemon Marmalade (250g)
- Monferrato DOC Organic "Schiavino" (750ml)
- Gift box
Product details View what’s in the hamper
- Spaghetti Organic (500g) - Granoro - Organic spaghetti are made with organic durum wheat of 100% Italian origin of the Grecale, Iride, Simeto and Sargolla varieties grown with no chemical fertilizers and pesticides, which give to the pasta a brilliant colour and help elasticity also after cooking.
- Pennoni Rigati Organic (500g) - Granoro - Organic pennoni are made with organic durum wheat of 100% Italian origin of the Grecale, Iride, Simeto and Sargolla varieties grown with no chemical fertilizers and pesticides, which give to the pasta a brilliant colour and help elasticity also after cooking.
- Organic Pesto Garlic Free (100g) - Sommariva - A classic of the Italian cuisine in a delicate dress. Garlic free organic pesto is a genuine and tasty sauce made only using top quality ingredients with organic certification.
- Cherry tomato Organic sauce (330g) - Sommariva - Organic cherry tomato sauce made with cherry tomatoes from organic farming is a sweet, tasty and genuine sauce.
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g) - Il Borgo del Gazzano - This Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO is a genuinely exceptional cheese with a strong flavour and a unique consistency.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil Organic "Cru Ruxìa" (750ml) - Sommariva - Cru Ruxià is a cold-pressed extra virgin olive oil with organic certification: obtained by a perfect balance of different olive cultivar: Leccino, Colombaia, Frantoio and Taggiasca.
- Organic Lemon Marmalade (250g) - Scyavuru - Lemon’s intense aroma reveals history and flavours of a region, like Sicily, which has centuries of recipes and traditions to tell.
- Monferrato DOC Organic "Schiavino" (750ml) - Fratelli Rovero - Schiavino is a Monferrato DOC red wine made from Barbera, Nebbiolo, Merlot and Cabernet Sauvignon organically-grown grapes, cultivated with the utmost respect of the environment, without the use of herbicides, chemical fertilizers and other chemical products.
- Gift Box size: 40x33x22 cm
Shipping Learn more about the shipping & delivery
For all orders over € 99, the shipping cost is FREE throughout Europe. For orders of less than € 99, the shipping cost is € 15.
Time and safe shipments
Our shipments are safe and guaranteed within the 2-3 business days following the order placement if all the ordered products are available on our warehouse. In case one or more products are not available in time for the agreed delivery date to be respected, I Like Italian Food would suddenly contact the customer to find a solution.
We use vacuum storage containers and synthetic ice for food to guarantee the preservation of perishable goods.
The orders received during the week-end would be processed the following Monday.
DHL Food is our partner for product shipments
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. If you require specific advice on any product, please contact our Customer Care Team. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of I Like Italian Food srl nor without due acknowledgement.