The artisanal liqueur of Mirto is characteristic for the minimum quantity of sugar used. The myrtle liqueur is in Sardinia, synonymous with typical traditional liqueur. The berries are harvested in the southwest of Sardinia in the Sulcis region between the first of December and the end of January. The unique flavor and color of the myrtle liqueur are due to the fruit of the myrtle plant, which generates purplish blue berries, which make this liqueur unique.
- Available, delivery time 2-3 days
- Inventory on the way
- Type: Liqueur
- Alcohol: 30%
- Region: Sardinia
- Taste: Vegetal and myrtle berry hints arrive to the nose. On the palate it is intoxicating, not very sweet with a present and characteristic vegetal note.
- Colors: Purplish blue color
- Bottle size: 700 ml
- Serving temperature: 12°-14° C
Orders are typically fulfilled within 1 to 2 business days of order placement. All shipping estimates below include handling time. An email confirmation will be sent once your order has shipped.
- Free shipping for orders over € 75.00
- Fixed-rate of € 9.00 for orders up to 74.99
- Deliveries throughout the European Union. Taxes included