- Traditional Panettone Animalier Line hand-wrapped (1Kg)
- Sicilian Sweetnesses Assorted Almond Paste Sweets (400g)
- Tagliatelle PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g)
- Ragù Bolognese (200g)
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g)
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI "Il Tinello" Yellow Label (250ml)
- Extra virgin Olive Oil flavoured with White Truffle (100ml)
- 100% Arabica Ground Espresso Coffee (250g)
- Gianduiotto filled with Gianduia cream "Fluido" (200g)
- Crunchy Nougat with Almonds (165g)
- Finocchiona PGI (500g)
- Bella di Cerignola Olives PDO (280g)
- Prosecco Millesimato DOC Brut (750ml)
- Gift box
Product details View what’s in the hamper
- Traditional Panettone Animalier Line hand-wrapped (1Kg) - Muzzi Antica Pasticceria - The traditional Panettone Animalier Line by Tommaso Muzzi is produced with accurately selected ingredients and packaged with an elegant and refined wrapper.
- Sicilian Sweetnesses Assorted Almond Paste Sweets (400g) - Peluso 1964 - Sicilian Sweetnesses by Peluso 1964 is an assorted package of almond paste pastries with pistachio, mandarin, lemon, and orange. Almonds, sugar and little else for a sublime flavor.
- Tagliatelle PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g) - Il Re della Pasta - All the production of these bronze drawn Tagliatelle is carried out in Naples province as PGI Pasta di Gragnano trademark requires.
- Ragù Bolognese (200g) - La Dispensa di Amerigo - This classic ragù bolognese is made following the traditional recipe, by using beef and pork meat slowly cooked under low fire; which is what gives the decisive and unique taste.
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g) - Il Borgo del Gazzano - This Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO is a genuinely exceptional cheese with a strong flavour and a unique consistency.
- Balsamic Vinegar of Modena PGI "Il Tinello" Yellow Label (250ml) - Il Borgo del Balsamico - Balsamic vinegar of Modena PGI branded under "Il Tinello" line is an artisanal product that comes from the skilful ageing process of a traditional mixture composed of grape must and a small percentage of wine vinegar. The ageing takes place in oak barrels.
- Extra virgin Olive Oil flavoured with White Truffle (100 ml) - Di Iorio Tartufi - Extra virgin olive oil is flavoured with infused white truffles.
- 100% Arabica Ground Espresso Coffee (250g) - Slitti - Slitti 100% Arabica coffee: a blend of fine 100% Arabica coffees perfect for starting the day with the right energy charge.
- Gianduiotto filled with Gianduia cream "Fluido" (200g) - La Perla - Gianduiotto filled with soft Gianduja cream La Perla Scura.
- Crunchy Nougat with Almonds (165g) - Muzzi Antica Pasticceria - The crumbly almond nougat of Antica Pasticceria Muzzi is the result of the right balance of ingredients, all natural and well calibrated.
- Finocchiona PGI (500g) - Salumificio Viani - Finocchiona is a Tuscan charcuterie with PGI trademark, made from a perfect mixing of low-fat tender meat with fat and soft meat from 100% Italian pork.
- Bella di Cerignola Olives PDO (280g) - Parente - The PDO green olives “Bella di Cerignola” are the largest variety of table olives, delicately salty, to be enjoyed with aperitifs, side dishes or simply as a tasty snack.
- Prosecco Millesimato DOC Brut (750ml) - Bosco del Merlo - Prosecco Millesimato DOC is an extra dry sparkling wine coming from a careful selection from vineyards located in the hilly strip of land stretching from Conegliano to Valdobbiadene.
- Gift Box size: 56x33x18 cm
Shipping Learn more about the shipping & delivery
For all orders over € 99, the shipping cost is FREE throughout Europe. For orders of less than € 99, the shipping cost is € 15.
Time and safe shipments
Our shipments are safe and guaranteed within the 2-3 business days following the order placement if all the ordered products are available on our warehouse. In case one or more products are not available in time for the agreed delivery date to be respected, I Like Italian Food would suddenly contact the customer to find a solution.
We use vacuum storage containers and synthetic ice for food to guarantee the preservation of perishable goods.
The orders received during the week-end would be processed the following Monday.
DHL Food is our partner for product shipments
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. If you require specific advice on any product, please contact our Customer Care Team. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of I Like Italian Food srl nor without due acknowledgement.