A Taste of Italy
- Coppa Piacentina PDO (900g)
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g)
- Ortrugo dei Colli Piacentini DOC "Dieci Lune" (750ml)
- Bucatini PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g)
- Amatriciana Sauce (200g)
- Truffle Biscuits (70g)
- Bella di Cerignola Olives PDO (280g)
- Gift box
Product details View what’s in the hamper
- Coppa Piacentina PDO (900g) - Salumi Grosseti - Coppa Piacentina is a PDO cured meat typical of Piacenza in the Emilia Romagna region.
- Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO 18 Months (300g) - Il Borgo del Gazzano - This Organic Parmigiano Reggiano PDO is a genuinely exceptional cheese with a strong flavour and a unique consistency.
- Ortrugo dei Colli Piacentini DOC "Dieci Lune" (750ml) - Vitivinicola Valla - From the accurate production of Ortrugo grapes, an ancient vine cultivated exclusively on the hills of Piacenza, this precious Ortrugo dei Colli Piacentini Doc wine called "Dieci Lune" is obtained. After natural refurbishment, it becomes pleasantly sparkling and inviting.
- Bucatini PGI Pasta di Gragnano (500g) - Il Re della Pasta - All the production of these bronze drawn Bucatini is carried out in Naples province as PGI Pasta di Gragnanotrademark requires.
- Amatriciana Sauce (200g) - La Dispensa di Amerigo - Traditional Amatriciana Sauce made with guanciale pancetta fried in extra virgin olive oil, tomato sauce and a pinch of salt.
- Truffle Biscuits (70g) - Deseo - Savoury aperitif biscuits with extra virgin olive oil and truffle.
- Bella di Cerignola Olives PDO (280g) - Parente - The PDO green olives “Bella di Cerignola” are the largest variety of table olives, delicately salty, to be enjoyed with aperitifs, side dishes or simply as a tasty snack.
- Gift Box size: 33x33x17 cm
Shipping Learn more about the shipping & delivery
For all orders over € 99, the shipping cost is FREE throughout Europe. For orders of less than € 99, the shipping cost is € 15.
Time and safe shipments
Our shipments are safe and guaranteed within the 2-3 business days following the order placement if all the ordered products are available on our warehouse. In case one or more products are not available in time for the agreed delivery date to be respected, I Like Italian Food would suddenly contact the customer to find a solution.
We use vacuum storage containers and synthetic ice for food to guarantee the preservation of perishable goods.
The orders received during the week-end would be processed the following Monday.
DHL Food is our partner for product shipments
Please note that while we take every care to make sure the product information displayed on our website is correct, product recipes are regularly changed. This may affect nutrition and allergen information therefore you should always check product labels and not rely solely on the information presented here. If you require specific advice on any product, please contact our Customer Care Team. This information is supplied for personal use only. It may not be reproduced in any way whatsoever without the prior consent of I Like Italian Food srl nor without due acknowledgement.