Ah...Marisa Marisa! You know when you feel so sceptical that you don't realize that your dream has come true? That's precisely how we feel today as we introduce you to our first line of Haute patisserie: La Marisa! But let's go in order: get comfortable because we have a story to tell.
Since the beginning of I Like Italian Food, our central belief has been to carry the name of Italian food in the world. Not just any food, but the food made of passion, traditions, excellent raw materials and a great connection with the varied Italian territory. Creating I Like Italian Food was a dream come true, but little by little, we began to dream bigger: why not make our line of Haute patisserie through which to tell the world about the goodness of Italian delicacies? This is where La Marisa came from.
But...what does Marisa mean?
We're sure you're wondering what "La Marisa" means, right? First of all, you have to know that Marisa is an Italian female name, with a lovely sound and very popular especially in the last century. However, with this name, we wanted to pay homage to Maryse de Mon Petit, a great chef who worked at the French court of Francesco I during the '500.
Our first sweet: Panettone La Marisa
We asked ourselves: how to inaugurate our new line? It only took a glance between us to realize that we had all thought of the same sweet: Panettone! The king of Italian Christmas tables and above all one of the historical Made in Italy sweets: soft and delicately dimpled dough, heady scent of yeast and butter. If you've never tasted it, you need to take immediate action!
Just think that the first document of its existence dates back to 1606! But it was only in the 19th century that the recipe was perfected and took the name "panattón or panatton de Natal". Today, the original panettone is protected by a specification that establishes ingredients and doses to protect an incomparable gastronomic knowledge.
Between tradition and innovation, we have created a line of 6 panettone sweets that are perfect for everyone: from the traditional panettone with raisins and candied fruit to the glazed panettone with almonds, without forgetting the chocolate, tiramisu, pistachio and limoncello variations.
And what about the packaging? Different colors for each flavour, in this way the boxes also become collectable! We chose the perfect packaging to make a memorable gift.
Why choose La Marisa Panettone
- Mouth-watering: a high confectionery cake declined in 6 flavours, all to lick your lips!
- Kaleidoscopic: have you seen the packaging? The La Marisa Panettone is the perfect Christmas gift!
- Exclusive: you can find it only from us but be careful, the production is limited so order it now!
And what flavour are you?
Italy is a land of deep-rooted traditions, but we never tire of experimenting and giving a new look to the oldest flavours. That's why, in addition to the traditional panettone with candied fruit and raisins, we have come up with five other flavours to suit every palate. The flavours of the La Marisa Panettone:
- Traditional: the inevitable Italian Christmas cake, soft and with a citrus touch given by the candied fruit and raisins;
- Tiramisu cream: the perfect union between two sweets much loved by Italians, panettone and tiramisu. Here coffee is the master, absolutely to try!
- Chocolate: a real delicacy. There are no raisins and candied fruit but with a riot of dark chocolate drops inside and small flakes on top.
- Pistachio cream: did you say green pistachios from Bronte DOP? Milanese and Sicilian traditions come together in this tasty variation.
- Glazed with almonds: a slight digression of the traditional panettone with raisins and candied fruit covered with a crunchy glaze with almonds. Also perfect for a tasty snack.
- Limoncello cream: a strong personality for a buttery cake accompanied by a limoncello filling. Spacey!
Ready to collect and enjoy all the La Marisa panettone sweets?