A light and delicate cake perfect for a coffee break or after lunch. It is also called the “Seven Cup Cake”, as the yoghurt plastic cup can be used to measure the other ingredients. The result is guaranteed!PREPARATION TIME: 10 minutes
COOKING TIME: 40 minutes
- 1 cup yogurt
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup seed oil
- 1 package of yeast
- Lemon zest
- ½ cup milk
- Mix egg yolks with sugar.
- Once well combined, add yoghurt and oil.
- Season with a pinch of salt and add the lemon zest.
- Stir in flour, yeast (melted in milk) and beaten egg whites. Sprinkle your greased cake pan with flour.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook in the oven at 180°C for about 40 minutes.