Marble yogurt cake
Light and delicate cake, perfect for a coffee break or after lunch. It is also called the “Seven Cup Cake”, as the yogurt plastic cup can be used to measure the other ingredients. The result is guaranteed!
- Mix egg yolks with sugar.
- Once well combined, add yogurt and oil.
- Season with a pinch of salt and add the lemon zest.
- Stir in flour, yeast (melted in milk) and beaten egg whites. Sprinkle your greased cake pan with flour.
- Pour the mixture into the pan and cook in the oven at 180°C for about 40 minutes.