Here’s a version of risotto between land and sea, cooked and raw: a mixture of two kinds of cheese, shrimps almost natural and lemon scents.SERVES: 4
PREPARATION TIME: 20 minutes
COOKING TIME: 15 minutes
- 350g rice
- 2l vegetable stock
- 150g crescenza cheese
- 32 shrimps (oil, vinegar and lime to marinate)
- Almond flakes
- 2 shallots, minced
- Grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Clean the shrimps. Marinate in oil, salt, pepper lime and a few drops of vinegar.
- Bring the stock to boil.
- In a casserole, sauté the minced shallots with some olive oil. Add the rice, toast it well and simmer with white wine until reduced.
- Add the stock a little at a time and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the crescenza cheese and Parmesan.
- Add a small amount of lemon zest and a few drops of its juice.
- To serve, add the marinated shrimp (well drained from the marinading) and some almond flakes.